Since a lot of people are searching for "who is" Slava Apel, I decided to put a quick bio here.
Mr. Apel created Amazing Print in 1997 and, since, is recognized as one of the most innovative minds in the web-to-print industry. As a speaker that is sought-after the world over, Mr. Apel brings with him a deep experience in developing unique processes and advertising methods. Mr. Apel has worked with hundreds of businesses to enable them to reach new markets, increase market awareness and bring measurable results that sustainably generate results. His expertise in web marketing, direct response, direct mail, print, promotional marketing, creative signage, mainstream TV, radio and billboard advertising allows him to provide focused point solutions or broad strategy to his clients.
Mr. Apel has further applied his breakthrough knowledge and expertise in developing and managing the creation of Internet and web-based operations and technologies to pioneer new methods for web to print applications, print and for one-to-one marketing.
As an absolute innovator, and deeply respected by his few competitors, Mr. Apel is one of the most frequently quoted sources by several industry magazines, is the leader in the web-to-print industry, is a speaker, consultant and a contributor to the research for the new media, Web2.0 and the future of print.
- July 2010, Print Action magazine has voted Slava Apel to be among TOP 35 Most Influential Canadians in Print.
- Oct 2011. Printing Solutions Magazine. Top 3 Web to Print Experts.
- 2012-2014. Leading Industry Suppliers Print & Promo Magazine. Who is Who.
- 2013-2014. Supply & Demand Chain Executive. Top Prows to Know.
- July 2013. Graphic Arts magazine has featured Slava Apel on a cover of the magazine as the top web to print software provider.
- Nov 2014. Print Community Forum and WhatTheyThink.com one of "Ten of the Industry's Most Knowledgeable Speakers"
"Hi Slava. I wanted to thank you very much for the excellent presentation you did last night for the DIA members and Guests. Clearly you know your stuff, and your colorfull anecdotes made the learning opportunity that much more enjoyable!
Digital Imaging Association."